Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Loman Eye Care the leading provider of vision care products and services in Carmel.
Angela N. Berghoff, O.D.
- The University of Findlay, Bachelor of Science
- Indiana University, Doctorate of Optometry
- The University of Alabama, Optometry Residency
- Indiana Optometric Association
- Central Indiana Optometric Society
- InfantSEE provider
- Affiliate of TLC Laser Vision Correction
- Ocular Disease Management
- Contact Lens fittings
Dr. Berghoff joined Loman Eye Care in June 2012 from an 8 year tenure with St. Vincent Hospital and Health. She is an Indiana native who currently resides in the area with her husband and two young children. Dr. Berghoff graduated with honors from Indiana School of Optometry and went on to complete an additional residency program in primary eye care and ocular disease at The Tuscaloosa Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center in Alabama.
Dr. Berghoff has extensive knowledge of eye disease diagnosis and treatment as well as pediatric examination experience and advanced contact lens fitting skills. She looks forward to getting to know her patients and their families while giving them the compassionate and knowledgable care they deserve.
Keith M. Miloshoff, O.D.
• The University of Indianapolis, Bachelor of Science
• Indiana University, Doctorate of Optometry
• American Optometric Association
• Indiana Optometric Association
• InfantSEE provider
• Affiliate of TLC Laser Vision Correction
• Ocular Disease Management
• Contact Lens fittings
Dr. Miloshoff recently joined Loman Eye Care in July 2017. He grew up in Crown Point, Indiana and currently resides in Carmel. He received his bachelor’s degree in biology with a chemistry minor at The University of Indianapolis. He continued his education at Indiana University School of Optometry. While there, he gained special recognition by being induced into the Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Society.
Dr. Miloshoff has been thoroughly trained in advanced ocular disease, primary care, pediatrics, and contact lens. He is glad to be a new member to the Carmel area and looks forward to helping patients with their visual needs.